Friday, March 9, 2012

What are you up to, Isabela?!

It's a film-making time of year 'round these parts. For this semester I'm tackling a dance and animation piece about...well, an identity crisis. That's the simplest way to explain it. Last weekend was the live action shoot, and it has made me only a little bit less uncomfortable about using big-people lights and spaces. But! I am happy with the results and am eternally grateful to my dancer, Yanina, and to my fellow classmates who helped out. 

Here's a still from the animation-less live action dance footage:


Such dramatic lighting! I am currently destroying packets of computer paper for the animation portion.

And for my YoungArts Infatuation Moment of the Day (YAIMD), here is a YoungArts/Simon&Goodman-created HBO Masterclass episode for your brain and heart:


No comments:

Post a Comment